Now that we’re out of lockdown we’re all having to do things differently and here at Adams Opticians we’ve put into place a range of measures to keep you and our staff safe.
We want to make your visit to our practice as enjoyable as possible and our commitment to providing quality service remains as high as it ever was. With all this in mind we’re now offering our full range of services from eye tests and prescriptions to new frames and contact lenses. We’re also able to re-glaze your old frames, repair broken glasses and supply contact lenses.
All of our services are however only available by appointment so please telephone or email us in the first instance and we’ll book you in.
When you do come to the practice please follow the following guidelines wherever possible.
- Book ahead for all visits including contact lens collections.
- Please wear a face covering or mask where possible when inside the practice.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations provided.
- Please observe the social distancing signs and requests in the practice.
- Please avoid visiting the practice in large family groups.
- Please pay via card/contactless methods where possible.
- If you are unwell please DO NOT come in, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
You can contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on 0115 9267 639