Here at Adams Opticians Arnold, we’re taking your safety very seriously. It’s our aim to continue providing our expert eye care services to the people of Arnold throughout this second lockdown and we have taken every precaution to ensure that our shop is Covid Secure.
- We check staff temperatures every day.
- Patients are required to complete Covid-19 questionnaire prior to visiting.
- Patients temperature checked on arrival.
- Track & Trace in operation.
- All staff wearing correct PPE.
- Social Distancing guidelines followed.
- All customers required to wear a face covering except where exempt.
In order to maintain everyone’s safety we do ask that you follow a few simple guidelines when visiting us.
- Book ahead for all visits including contact lens collections.
- Please wear a face covering or mask where possible when inside the practice.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations provided.
- Please observe the social distancing signs and requests in the practice.
- Please avoid visiting the practice in large family groups.
- Please pay via card/contactless methods where possible.
- If you are unwell please DO NOT come in, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
You can contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on 0115 9267 639